Perfect Rhyme is an American English rhyming dictionary that delivers "perfect rhymes" with a snappy interface. Its quick because the dictionary is stored on the phone -- not on the internet.
A perfect rhyme is made by two words that share the same stressed vowels and ending sounds, such as the pair "sing" and "wing." An example of an imperfect rhyme is "wing" and "caring".
* No internet connection required
* 130,000+ entries
* Browse by number of syllables
* Smart capitalization of words for maximum readability
* Quick search for words -- no need to type in the whole word
* Includes common acronyms, names, plural forms
* Ideal for songwriters, rappers
* No user configuration required
Brought to you by AiMusic, LLC, a company specializing in creativity support tools for musicians.